Cat Wall Raised Feeder Diner Shelf (1)
Your cat wants to climb and dine !!
Our Lunar Collection Cat Feeder Shelf has a cool crescent shaped edging and minimalist appearance with straight lines and soft rounded edges.
- Satisfy your cat's instinct to climb, lounge and dine peacefully with stylish and contemporary Cat Wall Furniture while providing comfort and security high above other household pets.
- Provide separated feeding stations between multiple cats to reduce territorial behaviors.
- Reduce strain and tension on cat’s neck and spinal column from leaning into food bowls or eating from below foot level.
- Elevated feeding stations provide a relaxed eating experience which is better for digestion.
- Wall Diner eliminates other pets from eating cat’s food.
- Universal mounting to right or left!
Gone are the days of bulky floor style cat furniture and feeding stations that consume precious floor space. Cat wall shelves, steps and beds are the latest innovation in modern cat furniture.
Modular pieces allow you to easily create your unique design, configured to your room, various ceiling heights and modern home decor. Combine with our Lunar Collection Cat wall Shelves, Wall Steps and Wall Towers to create the Purrfect Cat Play Room.
Materials & Design:
1 Cat wall shelf and elevated feeding station (24"L x 12"D x 5")
- Shelf is constructed with premium cabinet grade Birch ply.
- Secured to walls with ultra-modern supports in choice of finish.
- Recommended placement between two standard wall studs, at 16" distance.
- 2 16oz Stainless steel bowls, durable, easy to clean, dishwasher safe and rust-free. Bowl design may vary.
Easy installation with a few common tools (Tape measure, Screwdriver, Pencil, Stud Finder and Level)
- All mounting hardware and instructions included.
- Each shelf tested at 45 lbs.
- For indoor house cat use only.
Finish Choices: Because we all love our cats and want the best for them....we only use Low and/or Zero VOC stains and paints. These finishes are pet-safe, non-toxic and have Zero odors compared to traditional wood finishes.
Carpet Options: Does your kitty prefer a softer lounge area, choose from our various carpet options. We use non-looped carpet so your kitty claws don't catch.
All items are handcrafted and made to order, just for you and your cat!
- We will begin processing your item(s) shortly after receiving your order.
- Products typically ship out within 3-7 business days from order.
- Products sold and shipped to the contiguous U.S addresses only.
Customizations may result in additional processing time. If you have a customization request, please send an inquiry prior to ordering.
Want to create your own cat wall climbing system?
Need some help or inspiration in designing your cat wall system?
Snap a photo of the room or area, send it to us at email@example.com and let us help you design something unique for your cat and home.
Questions, Comments, Special Requests? - Contact us